• 60" Ultimate Series Restaurant range with (10) 33,000 BTU burners
• Two standard ovens with 45,000 BTUs each
• Ovens feature porcelain enamel interior with coved corners for fast, easy clean-up
• Front gas shut-off makes it easy to save money on your utility bills
• All-stainless steel burner box you can't find on other restaurant ranges
Quality, durability and flexibility are the hallmarks that attract cooking professionals to Southbend's 400 series Ultimate restaurant ranges. They feature the same, high-end burners used on their Platinum Series ranges, allowing you to cook hotter and faster. The 4601DD features 10, 33,000 patented non-clog, cast-iron burners with a lifetime warranty.
The extra 3 inches Southbend includes behind the back burners allows you to place larger stock pots in the back and still have plenty of room for a frying pan up front. Their 100% stainless steel burner box is built to handle spills of acidic liquids, and salty boil-overs without corroding, and holds up far longer than standard aluminized metals.
With a full range of optional top designs, including open burners, saute burners, griddle tops, planchas and more, you'll get exactly what you need for your operation. It's all part of Southbend's legendary flexibility that puts you in charge. Ask your Horizon equipment specialist to help you design the perfect Southbend 400 series Ultimate restaurant range for your menu.