• (4) 28,000 BTU burners with patented no-clog design
• All-stainless removable, individual burner grates
• Large back burner grates handle 14" stock pots
• 35,000 BTU space-saver oven holds full sheet pan front-to-back
• Oven cavity is fully enameled for easier clean-up
If your quality standards are high, but your available space is low, this 4-burner restaurant range with space-saver conventional oven is right for you. You'll get (4) 28,000 BTU burners with Southbend's patented no-clog design. Grate tops are all-stainless, with the back ones sized to fit a 14" stock pot without crowding your front work space.
The space-saver oven delivers 35,000 BTUs in a compact design that still fits a standard sheet pan front-to-back. A snap action thermostat allows you to finely control temperature from 175°F to 550°F, and a heavy-duty, U-shaped burner distributes heat evenly.
With all S Series ranges from Southbend, you get configuration options, and the S24E is no exception. if your operation doesn't call for an oven, you can add an optional storage base to the range, which comes without doors, but they can be added for no charge. Your Horizon equipment specialist can help you determine your exact needs based on your menu, cooking style and production schedule.