• Patented, self-cleaning condenser offers maintenance-free convenience
• Stainless steel case increases longevity and makes clean-up easy
• Digital temperature control and open-door beep protect product from spoilage
• Convenient 29" width footprint stores frozen product right where you need it
• Energy-saving features reduce your utility bills
Whatever needs freezing in your operation, the Turbo Air M3F24-1 will keep it cold, safe and conveniently nearby with its compact 29" width. Stainless where it counts—front, sides, and interior floor—you'll save money and get the great looks and easy clean-up you're after.
Three heavy-duty, adjustable polyethylene-coated shelves prevent rust and erosion and give you the storage flexiblity you need.
One of the biggest causes of refrigeration breakdowns is accumulation of dust in the condenser. This normally results in expensive service calls. With Turbo Air's innovative self-cleaning condenser, a rotating brush sweeps up and down the condenser 2-3 times a day, removing dust build-up. This keeps the condenser clean, improve energy efficiency and extends the life of your equipment.
Ask your Horizon equipment advisor about which Turbo Air refrigeration solution is right for you.
Smart features like a digital temperature readout, open-door beep alarm and an automatic delay that shuts off the fan when the door is open improve system efficiency and save you money.