• Eliminate unnecessary maintenance calls with the self-cleaning condenser system
• Innovative hot gas condensate system increases energy efficiency and reduces risk of refrigerant loss
• Large, 47 cu. ft. capacity in two separate sections organizes food efficiently
• Digital temperature control tracks system status
• Door pressure release device ensures an easy open every time
With a large, 47 cu. ft capacity, energy-efficient design and self-cleaning condenser system, restaurants, cafes, bakeries and larger foodserve operations won't find a better way to store, veggies, fruit, dairy, fresh-made menu items and other perishables.
If your cooking space gets a ton of heavy use, you'll appreciate the maintenance-free, self-cleaning system that sweeps up and down the condenser 2-3 times a day, removing dust build-up. This reduces stress on the condenser and compressor, prolongs the life of the unit, improves energy efficiency and helps eliminate expensive service calls.
A digital temperature control and monitoring system maintains a constant temperature, plus alarms if doors are left open, helping to prevent food spoilage. Stainless steel sides and front and interior base are designed for easy cleaning and long life (galvanized steel top, bottom and back with aluminum inside walls and door liners).
Turbo Air's innovative hot gas condensate system increases efficiency and reduces risk of refrigerant leakage and the overflow of condensate water. Ask your Horizon equipment specialist how best to configure your reach-in refrigerator for your operation's needs.