• Stainless steel top, front and sides for maximum longevity and cleanliness
• Two adjustable polyethylene-coated wire shelves in storage area
• Includes 18, 4-inch deep 1/6 size food condiment pans for top section
• Self-cleaning condenser offers maintenance-free convenience and savings
• Cutting board is 9 1/2" wide and 1/2" thick for safe, reliable preparation
With the Turbo Air MST-48-18 Mega Top, even smaller restaurants, cafes, coffee shops and other operations tight on space can offer fresh, signature salads and sandwiches. The Mega Top design holds up to 18 1/6-size pans for maximum menu flexiblity, yet packs it all into a modest 48"-wide footprint. Spacious refrigerated storage beneath keeps extra ingredients in easy arm's reach.
Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system eliminates the need for bi-weekly condenser coil cleaning. This patented innovation sweeps the condenser coil clean 2-3 times a day, removing dust build-up, extending condenser life and improving overall energy efficiency. Why clean another condenser again, when Turbo Air will do it for you?
The cutting board is 9 1/2" deep and 1/2" thick and can be attached to the side rail. It stays put securely, but can also be detached during the cleaning process. Also featured in the M3 series, is a stainless steel cabinet (with galvanized steel back and bottom), for fast, easy cleanup and years of trouble-free service.
Ask your Horizon equipment specialist to help you configure a Turbo Air refrigerated prep solution that's perfect for your business.