• Stainless steel front and sides for maximum longevity and cleanliness
• Two adjustable polyethylene-coated wire shelves in storage area
• Includes 12, 4-inch deep 1/6 size food condiment pans for top section
• Self-cleaning condenser offers maintenance-free convenience and savings
• Cutting board is 9 1/2" wide and 1/2" thick for safe, reliable preparation
Keeping sandwich and salad prep ingredients cold and fresh ensures maximum customer satisfaction—and food safety. With the Turbo Air MST-48, you'll find an innovative cold air compartment that keeps each pan at a consistent temperature for maximum ingredient life. The cold air compartment also isolates pans from the reach-in area to prevent spillage.
If you hate to crawl around on the floor and clean your condenser coils, you'll love Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system. This patented innovation sweeps the condenser coil clean 2-3 times a day, removing dust build-up, extending condenser life and improving overall energy efficiency. Why clean another condenser again, when Turbo Air will do it for you?
For great prep flexibility, the cutting board is 9 1/2" deep and 1/2" thick and can be attached to the side rail. It stays put securely, but can also be detached during the cleaning process. Also featured is a stainless steel cabinet (with galvanized steel back and bottom), for fast, easy cleanup and years of trouble-free service.
Ask your Horizon equipment specialist to help you configure a Turbo Air refrigerated prep solution that's perfect for your business.