• Stainless steel front and sides for maximum longevity and cleanliness
• Two adjustable polyethylene-coated wire shelves in storage area
• Includes 24, 4-inch deep 1/6 size food condiment pans for top section
• Self-cleaning condenser offers maintenance-free convenience and savings
• Cutting board is 9 1/2" wide and 1/2" thick for safe, reliable preparation
Keeping sandwich and salad prep ingredients cold and fresh ensures maximum customer satisfaction—and food safety. With the Turbo Air MST-60-24, you'll find an innovative cold air compartment that keeps each pan at a consistent temperature for maximum ingredient life. The cold air compartment also isolates pans from the reach-in area to prevent spillage.
Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system eliminates the need for bi-weekly condenser coil cleaning. This patented innovation sweeps the condenser coil clean 2-3 times a day, removing dust build-up, extending condenser life and improving overall energy efficiency. Why clean another condenser again, when Turbo Air will do it for you?
For maximum pan space, the Turbo Air MST-60-24 Megatop is the way to go. It holds up to 24, 1/6-size pans for sandwich and salad toppings, condiments and other fresh food items. A spacious 9 1/2" cutting board gives you plenty of room for sandwiches and salad bowls. It can be attached to the side rail. It stays put securely, but can also be detached during the cleaning process. Also featured in the M3 series, is a stainless steel cabinet (with galvanized steel back and bottom), for fast, easy cleanup and years of trouble-free service.
Ask your Horizon equipment specialist to help you configure a Turbo Air refrigerated prep solution that's perfect for your business.