• Stainless steel front, sides and interior are tough, good-looking and offer superior cleanliness
• Heavy-duty stainless steel shelves won't corrode, peel or create other food safety issues
• Patented, self-cleaning condenser means no more bi-weekly cleaning for your staff
• Bottom-mounted compressor operates near floor for maximum energy efficiency
• Exterior digital LED thermometer offers instant system information and improves food safety
This attractive freezer has stainless front and sides, with an all-stainless interior, including three adjustable, heavy-duty stainless shelves. You'll find it easy to set up your freezer to accommodate your exact storage needs.
Digital temperature controls make it easy to see what's happening inside and improve food safety. A bottom-mounted 1/2HP compressor operates down by the floor where it's cool—improving energy efficiency—and helps out on the inside by raising the height of the lowest shelf for easier access.
If you hate cleaning dirty condenser coils, this unit is for you! Turbo Air's innovative self-cleaning condenser system automatically moves a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times a day. That means your employees no longer have to take care of it every couple weeks, plus it reduces the risk of the condenser breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
You'll love the three, heavy-duty stainless steel shelves that eliminate the peeling and corrosion you get from PVC-coated shelves in other systems. This is an important food safety innovation as shelves may come in direct contact with food. Ask your Horizon equipment expert to help you determine how much cold-storage capacity you need, and which Turbo Air system will be most effective in your operation.