APW Wyatt Insulated Round Countertop Cooker/Server, (RCW-7)
- High performance, fast recovery design that is perfect for re-thermalizing refrigerated soup, stews, chili or other food products served out of a round inset.
- Thermostatically controlled heat system provides fast heat up and recovery, and can reach intense temperatures that produce consistent steam heat (212°).
- Units are designed with high wattage systems that generate faster start-ups to the required temperatures.
- Distributes heat throughout the unit while protecting interior parts and countertops from heat build-up.
- Ideal for thawing frozen soups and holding the thawed soup at NSF-safe serving temperatures.
- 7 quart (RCW-7)
- Stainless steel housing with stainless steel liner.
- Thermostatic control.
- Raised liner (marine lip) prevents outside condensation.
- Electric low watt density element provides fast, even heat.
- Wet operation.
- Uses standard insets and covers. (Not included).