Star Compact Conveyor Toaster (QCSI-350)
Forced convection system keeps the toaster cool to the touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection system increases productivity by circulating pre-heated air into toasting chamber. Quartz infrared heaters provide faster, more consistent heating than traditional heating elements.
- NEW longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs and heavy-duty feet.
- Compact design- requires only 14-1⁄4″ of counter space and the forced convection system allows the unit to be placed against a wall. Other toasters have louvers requiring additional counter space. Steady production in a compact foot print – QCS1-350 toasts up to 350 slices per hour
- Easy to use control panel takes the guesswork out of speed control settings.
- Variable speed control for perfect color and texture of bread, bagels, English muffins and more!
- Energy efficient operation with power saver switch reducing electricity consumption by 75%. And quartz heaters return to full power in seconds vs. minutes for metal-sheathed elements.
- Extended conveyor belt for easy loading and large warming area for higher production. Safe load up area with full width front burn guard and cool to the touch exterior.
- “Smart” crumb tray keeps the bread crumbs from falling under the toaster.
- Heated holding area to keep toast at the perfect temperature.
- 24 hours 7 days a week technical support by Star technicians.
- 120V – plugs in anywhere.